Monday, October 08, 2007

It's all about improving

You know I just got back from First Steps to Success in Los Angeles. I can't get over how much I learned this weekend. I really need to go back through my notes again however, it seems like I am always learning. I will be the first to admit I have so much further I can go. One thing is for certain, I am simply stepping it up with DFI. I love my life and my business. I am completely blessed to be able to work from home.

I also know there is more for me out there. There are many more people who could use my help. I am increasing my advertising once again with SnapResponse.com and I am also signed up for Dani's Prospecting Classes which start tomorrow. This will my my 8th time taking one of these live coaching classes. I learn so much about prospecting and closing each time I take them.

Take care,
Jackie O'Quinn

Contact Phone: 1-800-620-3019

No comments: