Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I woke up early this am

I was up at 7:30 this morning. Last night on Dani Johnson's Monday night, which I listen to every Monday. I heard one of the best calls she has ever done. It was basically about 10 things to help you in business. This call really helped me put things back in focus. The one thing that stuck with me the most was that you have to have a greater purpose than yourself. Sure many people start working from home to make more money or to pay off debt, save for their kids college, or maybe even save for their own retirement. However, those reasons are not enough. You have to keep your focus on a greater purpose. For me that focus is realizing that it is my moral obligation to help others reach freedom in their life, whether it's financial, emotional, spiritual, or all three. I am morally obligated to give it my best each day because there are people requesting information who are desperately looking for what I have.

Now this doesn't mean everyone looking to work from home and responding to my advertising are those people. But, it does mean that in that mix of potential clients their are those who are desperate and seeking their own freedom in life. If I don't treat each person I talk to as that person than it is very possible I am missing out on reaching the ones I am looking for. My own procrastination could have a negative effect on someone elses life. I have to be committed to this purpose that is much greater than myself.

Take care,
Jackie O'Quinn
Contact : 1-800-620-3019
Jackie's Website: Click Here

No comments: