Friday, August 17, 2007

Puerto Rico this time

I am off traveling again. Currently, I am writing this from the Rio Mar Resort in Puerto Rico. Puerto Rico is nice but it simply does not compare to Bora Bora. The resort is mammoth. The reason I am here is because Carmen won a contest for her manufacturing company; this trip has been completely paid for. It's been a great trip, getting to hang out with a lot of different entrepeneurs, eating fine food, and smoking some great cigars. We will be home by Monday night. This has really been a working vacation, I have been taking calls on my cell and working with team members over the phone. However, I will be glad to get back in my office and back to work. In many ways I feel I am living the life I have always wanted. At 27 years old I am traveling the world and working a business making money reaching my goals and developing a lifestyle of complete financial freedom. Working from home with Decide Freedom Intl. has become a dream come true.

No comments: