Monday, February 12, 2007

Quest for Happiness

How many people do you know who are truly 100% happy? This questions disturbs me because quite honestly I feel that 90% of people truly are unhappy.

I believe that I am one of those people who is truly Happy most of the time in my life. Happiness, is a choice happiness is a state of mind. However, I don't mean it is necessarily a switch that we can flip on and off as easy as the light in our living rooms. Sadly, enough most of us are convinced that we are suppose to be unhappy. Life is suppose to suck. Right? Most everyone complains about it so that is normal, correct?

Well let me tell you if unhappiness is normal then I gladly choose to be abnormal. I think too many people live by default instead of by design. Many people simply live to party, drink, and live a vicarious lifestyle; it's in these moments they can forget how unhappy they are. It's as if they drain their sorrows away. I am not saying that everyone who drinks and parties is drowning our their sorrows. I am saying that most people find some method to neutralize there unhappiness so they can cope with it.

I challenge you to improve your life, to Live by Design and not Default.

Ask yourself this questions... What would make me truly utterly happy to the very soul of my being?

Take steps forward and live by Design

What can I do to begin to realize those things that will make me truly happy? What choices can I make that will make me happy?

I promise you this can start you on a journey that will change your life forever. My God did not design me to be unhappy and neither did he design you that way. Make choices with intention. I will post a follow up blog to this later.

All the best,
Jackie O'Quinn
1-800-620-3019

No comments: