Wednesday, June 13, 2012

It’s a Coastal Travel baby boy

Well I have notified my mother, brother, and a few of my important friends. Heck, I even called my Realtor. Then I was wondering if I had left anyone off of the list.

I realized I had not told you yet. You have been getting my emails about working from home. As you read them you have learned a lot about me and my life. However, I had not even shared that my wife was expecting yet. Well today was the big day the 20 week ultrasound. As the subject line reads we found out that we are expecting a baby Boy. Being a Registered Nurse previously and having even delivered a baby once in my life. I wasn't concerned if we were having a boy or a girl I just wanted a healthy baby. This morning before going to the appointment my Bride Carmen and I prayed and the prayer was, "God just let us have a healthy baby". Well good news the baby is definitely healthy right now and it's a boy.

Thank you for reading and thanks for sharing in this moment with us.

All the best,

Jackie O'Quinn

International Coastal Director

1-888-309-5759

Website: www.jackie.dfilive.com/goland1/baby

No comments: