Monday, March 05, 2012

Why did I leave nursing?


Last week I sent out an email with an interview with Mrs. Hilary from CA. If you missed it you can listen to it here >> http://www.byoaudio.com/play/WcsJsSZr


I have often been asked why would I leave nursing? Well because with Coastal Travel, I found a way be able to be a better provider for my bride, and to help people in a way that was more substantial than just helping them cope with an illness.


Read Hilary's letter for yourself:


Dear Stacy and Jackie,
 
I wanted to send a quick email humbly thanking both of you for all times you guys have spent your time encouraging me in this business. Since Monday I have brought in $20,605!! Not quite a truck day but I will gladly take a truck week.

Jackie back in September we had a phone conversation and you said something that hit home.  Something along the lines of the people who fail are the ones who quit….and Stacy you have listened to me cry (the ugly cry), you gave me the privilege of listening to you close and numerous conversations  encouraging me with a little butt chewing!!!

Truly guys this week would have NEVER been possible without you both.
 
My life, my children’s lives and grandchildren life will Never be the same because you guys have hung in with the business, given hours of your time training and pouring into this team. You guys are changing this world everyday you step into your offices and choose to work another day…never forget that!
 
I love you both!!!
 
May God our Father Bless you both-enlarge your boarders and be with you in all that you do.
 
Hilary Snyder

 

When I read letters like that, I realize all those years ago I made the right decision!


Have a great day,
Jackie O'Quinn
International  Coastal Director
1-888-309-5759

My Website >> www.jackie.dfilive.com/goland1/hilary

No comments: