Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dani Johnson on The View

Dani Johnson Home Business Coach and founder of 5 separate companies will be appearing on The View with Barbara Walters March 4th and Good Morning America March 3rd. Dani Johnson has taught tens of thousands on how to create a legitimate home business and to do it very well. This is an incredible opportunity for Dani Johnson to be able to share her own story of going from homeless to Millionaire in just two years (by the way that was with a home business). Dani Johnson not only created a lucrative home business for herself but she has helped 10,000’s over the years to be able to do the same and you can’t argue with the results.




I’m one of them personally. Before Dani’s business training I was Registered Nurse in debt and living paycheck to paycheck, totally stressed out. Today through her specific training I learned how to generate $15,000 my first month out of one of her training seminars. It was the most insane feeling on the planet and I knew my life would never be the same. That year working part time I earned $70,000 with my Coastal business, only earning $32,000 as an RN. Obviously at the end of that year I left nursing for a much more fulfilling carreer with Coastal. My second year with our company I earned $120,000 but it didn't stop there...



Over the last several years I’ve had the pleasure of teaching 100’s of people exactly how to apply what Dani has taught me. Our company is amazing allowing us to telecommute and generate this kind of income. But I don’t share this experience to impress you but to impress upon you that Dani Johnson’s home business training, with the right company, can help you make an incredible income and be able to have a rewarding career at the same time.



To learn more don’t miss The View with Barbara Walters on March 4th and Good Morning America on March 3rd. Both The View with Barbara Walters and Good Morning America are great conversational shows should be Awesome.



Thanks for reading,


Jackie O'Quinn
International Coastal Director
(Since 2004)
1-888-309-5759



Website: http://www.flexiblebiz.com/theview

No comments: