Saturday, August 02, 2008

Freedom with DFI and Coastal Travel


What is Freedom?
For me at different times it means different things. Most importantly being able to make plans and decisions to do things without asking a boss. Being able to take my business anywhere. Knowing I can take an extended vacation and still earn a living. Having the income to not have to worry about living paycheck to paycheck. That's freedom!
Recently DFI just launched a new marketing and business management system for members of Coastal Travel. This new system has simply increased my freedom. I know longer have to work using my script books or separate day planner. They have allowed me to simply take my laptop and now I have all I need to build my Coastal Travel business from anyway.
I recently did this for the first time this past week. My girlfriend was working out of town. She was staying in a Homewood Suites Hotel (which similar to an Embassy Suites where ever room is a suite), so I decided to go up there and spend 2 or 3 nights with her. She was able to go to work as usual and all I had to do was work from my laptop and my cellphone in the hotel suite. You have to understand up until DFI launched this new system for us. I would have had to take my laptop, a 3 ring binder that kept me organized, day planner, and two script books. I felt so free being able to work exclusively from the laptop!
If you are curious as to what I mean by business management system you can take a look at it, just click here.
Have a blessed day,
Jackie O'Quinn
1-888-309-5759

No comments: