Monday, June 09, 2008

Great time at the ball game and update on the week

As you read in my last post we went to the Detroit Tigers baseball game. We had a great time. I smoke a new cigar that I have never had it was called a La Fontana. It was O.K. nothing special to write home about. We watched part of the game from the Tiger Den, which is a restaurant at the stadium. Talk about just a good time. I plan to go back to another game, however I prefer to watch the game from the restaurant. You can get second seating which is at game time. You can make reservations at the window and you have a great view of the game. The restaurant is at the same level as the private boxes except on the other side of the field. During the game you can step down to the cigar bar which is inside of the restaurant and have a smoke. All just part of living the good life.

The week looks to be very productive. I have travel seminar scheduled for this coming week. We are also in our second week of momentum. It's all about consistent massive action throughout the month of June. I will keep you posted as the week goes by.

Have a great day,
Jackie O'Quinn

No comments: