Sunday, July 15, 2007

A weekend with Transformers

Carmen and I just got back from the movies. We saw the movie Transformers. I have to tell you I watched this cartoon some as a kid but, mostly would just turn past it as I was on my way to watch my then favorite He-Man. I expected that this movie would at least be mediocre. I was alittle nervous when you are talking about a movie with Transforming alien robots, there is more than one area that could cause the whole movie to go south quickly. After watching the movie here is what I can tell you.

It was incredibly expensive to make. Never doubt Steven Speilberg's ability. This freaking movie has become one of my favorites, it was out of this world. There was tons of action, a cute love story, and several places that would just cause you to laugh. Carmen, who I didn't think would even like it, said she wants to rewatch it! My best friend and movie critic Gary Conway was absolutely dead on with his movie review on this film. You can read his review in it's entirety here.

Don't let this one get away,
Jackie O'Quinn
Phone: 1-800-620-3019

1 comment:

Eric L said...

I thought the movie was awesome too. Definately a Rewatchable movie. Hope all is well bro. Have an awesome day.