Tuesday, October 25, 2011

An email I just sent to my database...

Below is a copy of an email I just sent to my database of about 15,000 prospective clients

Subject: Coastal Travel beat Expedia and Hotels.com
Check it out for yourself, we are saving our clients 1000's of dollars per year in travel. We have finally made vacationing affordable for anyone!

video proof >>

The past 7 and a half years working with Coastal Travel, I have earned 100s of 1000s of dollars, so far this month we are almost at $10,000 already. I am often asked, why does your business do so well in this slow economy. I think the video pretty much sums it up. We allow people to continue to create family members, to take well deserved vacations for pennies on the dollar. Now more than ever people are looking to save money when traveling and Coastal Travel meets that need.

Hope you enjoyed the video,

Jackie O'Quinn
International Coastal Director
Since 2004
1-888-309-5759

No comments: