Sunday, November 27, 2005

Sunday morning

Good morning, ok actually it's Sunday afternoon, I slept in this morning. I am waiting on Carmen to get back, she took Gabby (her dog and only child) to the groomer. Tomorrow I start back to work. It's the end of my two week vacation. Now that the holidays and the cruise is over I am excited to get back to work. I am looking forward to this coming year it will be my best year yet. I am going to take as many people along with me for the ride, as I can.

Today my plans are simple. We are going to watch a movie or two. I want to go see Jarhead and Carmen wants to see Derailed or Walk the Line. So we will probably see Jarhead and one other one. Carmen is back and is rushing me to lets go see a movie before it's time to pick Gabby up from the groomer at 3:30 pm. Ugh, the pressure of being an emerging business tycoon (lol). Maybe this evening, I will post a review of the movies we watched. I can also post a review of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire which we watched last night, that was a good one. I guess we are catching up on some movie watching this weekend, which is fine with me I love watching movies. Bye for now...

Subscribe to this blog.
Enter your Email






No comments: